CONDITIONS OF RENTAL:
1. No one is permitted to the upper floor of the building.
2. Only restrooms in the social hall can be used, unless other arrangements are made prior to rental.
3. Decorations may only be secured and fastened to grid assembly in ceiling.
** DO NOT FASTEN TO CEILING TILE**
4. No tacks or tape to be used anywhere (side wall, ceiling, tables, chairs, floor, ETC.)
5. Materials and supplies of the lodge are not to be opened unless agreed to or supplied by lodge as part of the rental agreement.
6. Kitchen, if used, must be cleaned (including stove, refrigerator, counter tops, ETC.): All refuse must be properly disposed of and no food left behind.
7. Do not pour liquids into refuse bags, use kitchen sinks to dispose of liquids.
8. Place all refuse into garbage cans with plastic bags.
9. Clean paper and all debris off tables and restack tables on dolly.
10. Remove all decorations and discard in garbage cans.
11. The kitchen and social hall floors should be swept of all debris. IF THERE IS ANY SPILLED BEVERAGES ON THE FLOORS IT MUST BE CLEANED WITH A WET MOP.
12. All plastic garbage bags should be removed from garbage cans and sealed closed with the proper ties supplied. The lodge will be responsible for disposal of garbage.
13. A lodge member will secure the building at the conclusion of the rental. Please be prompt in concluding your function.
14. If you should cancel the rental within 30 days of your rental date, you should automatically forfeit your deposit.
15. LEAVE THE SOCIAL HALL IN THE CONDITION YOU FOUND IT! IF THE FACILITIES ARE NOT LEFT IN AN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION, THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE KEPT TO COVER ANY DAMAGES OR JANITORIAL SERVICES.
16. The security deposit will be returned within 10 days.